A new Samsung Galaxy S5 Unlock Code has been released and some are saying that the code was leaked by an insider. Whoever leaked it, they did a huge favor for those owning the S5 device.
While carrier offers a cheaper deal, the downside to it all is the phone is tied down and cannot be sold. However, with this unlock code, users will get to unlock and do whatever they want with the device.
Here is how to do it.
1. Slot in the new SIM that is from another carrier.
2. Restart the device.
3. Go to the dialpad and enter *#197328640#
4. Next, follow these steps.  UMTS >  Debug Screen >  Phone Control >  Network Lock > Options  Perso SHA256 OFF.
5. Wait for 30 seconds and select back to head back to the main menu
6. The main menu should now have a “Network lock” message. Select  NW Lock NV Data INITIALLIZ.
The Samsung Galaxy S5 should now be unlocked. This code has also been successful on other devices of Samsung so users could try it out but be fast. We do not know when it will be blocked.