LG LG730 Venice Boost
(Test_List), Cricket, Cricket STX, Cricket Corporate, Revol, Mobi, Page Plus, Ntelos, Generic, Blue Wireless, Alltel, ClearTalk, MobileNation, Smart, IV Cellular, Carolina West, Next G Mobile, TalkForGood Wireless
- Houdini Provisioning Instructions
- First make sure the LG LG730 Venice is in the on position using MTC cable. Make sure your connection between the handset and computer are secure and snap in correctly. Wait for the charging symbol to appear on the screen. A menu will then appear and you will need to select phone as a modem. Continue normally with the Houdini Detect button and complete the Houdini process.
- Pre-Provisioning Instructions
- Dial ##3424#
- Enter SPC (Must be obtained through Original Carrier/Third-Party)
- Select DIAG
- Select Enable
- Additional Issues
- Always make sure the drivers for the handset have been installed correctly.
- If your handset is not being detected view the most common issues below
- Damaged data port on the handset itself. Check for water damage or damage to the data port on the handset.
- USB driver conflict (Most Common) Download and install the drivers we supply on our website. Houdini is fully compatible with Windows 2000,XP,Vista.
- Handset has not been added to the Houdini database.
- Net 2.0 framework is needed to run Houdini. Download from the support tab on our site.
Device and Programming Instructions:
- Open dial pad and dial ##000000#
- Select Edit
- Enter MDN (10 digit phone number) and press OK
- Enter MIN/MSID (10 digit number) and press OK
- Select Done
- Phone will power cycle and programming is now complete
- If issues connecting with Youtube occurs after a data flash and data is functioning properly, please follow the steps below:
- ##3282# > Multimedia > SPC > RTSP/HTTP Setting
- Above method was tested changing IP's to 0.0.0.0 and all Ports 0
Compatible Cellebrite Cable: 100