LG UN270 Attune
(Test_List), Cricket, Cricket STX, Cricket Corporate, Revol, Mobi, Page Plus, Ntelos, Generic, Blue Wireless, Alltel, ClearTalk, Smart, MobileNation, IV Cellular, Carolina West, Next G Mobile, TalkForGood Wireless
- Houdini Provisioning Instructions
- First make sure the LG UN270 is in the on position. Make sure your connection between the handset and computer are secure and snap in correctly. Wait for the charging symbol to appear on the screen. A menu will then appear and you will need to select phone as a modem. Continue normally with the Houdini Detect button and complete the Houdini process.
- Additional Issues
- Always make sure the drivers for the handset have been installed correctly.
- If your handset is not being detected view the most common issues below
- Damaged data port on the handset itself. Check for water damage or damage to the data port on the handset.
- USB driver conflict (Most Common) Download and install the drivers we supply on our website. Houdini is fully compatible with Windows 2000,XP,Vista.
- Handset has not been added to the Houdini database.
- Net 2.0 framework is needed to run Houdini. Download from the support tab on our site.
Device and Programming Instructions:
USCellular Manual Programming:
- Power on the handset
- Enter ##7764726270
- Enter 000000 for the SPC
- Select Service Program
- Press OK at MEID Screen
- Select Edit and enter in MDN phone number (10 digit number), then click Save
- Select Edit and enter in MIN phone number (10 digit number) then click Save
- Verify that the HomeSID is correct and press OK
- At NAM1 Screen press OK
- Select Exit when finished
- Phone will power cycle and programming is now complete
Compatible Cellebrite Cable: 100