Motorola MB810 Droid X
(Test_List), Cricket, Cricket STX, Cricket Corporate, Revol, Mobi, Page Plus, Ntelos, Generic, Blue Wireless, Alltel, ClearTalk, Smart, MobileNation, IV Cellular, Carolina West, Next G Mobile, TalkForGood Wireless
- Houdini Provisioning Instructions
- This phone uses the MTC cable.
- If the phone is not dialing remove the battery and replace.
- PreProvisioning Instructions
- Power off the handset. Hold the Red Camera button on the side of the phone and press the power button to power on the handset while still holding onto the camera button until the it is fully booted.
- If you are using a 64 bit PC be sure to use Houdinisoft Drivers. Located in the Houdini application.
- Settings > Drivers > Download latest Driver Version.
- If phone does not detect, perform the following:
- Power down the handset
- Connect USB Cable and allow usb to power on the device
- If device does not power on automatically, power on the device after connected to the USB cable
Try an ESN change with Page plus:
- Turn off Note 2
- Get a non-lte Verizon phone and put it’s ESN on the account
- Dial *228 on the Verizon phone, then place a test call
- If the call goes through successfully, turn off the Verizon phone
- Turn on note 2, and test call then check data
If that does not work, then:
- Factory reset note 2
- Take out SIM
- Flash phone without the SIM (DO NOT BYPASS ACTIVATION)
- Once flash is complete, turn off and turn back on the note 2
- Place a test call using emergency call feature
- Phone will say it needs SIM
- Replace SIM in the phone
- Turn phone on, complete activation steps
- Make test call and check data
Device and Programming Instructions:
- Touch the Phone Icon, then dial # # 7764726, then touch the Call button
- Enter your SPC passcode (default 000000 or 468346) then tap Verify
- Select User Activation
- Touch in the MIN box, delete the existing information and enter your 10 digit MIN
- Touch in the MDN box, delete the existing information and enter your 10 digit phone number without any dashes or spaces
- Touch in the CDMA Sys ID and enter your SID (if not known, contact your carrier support)
- Touch Done to save your information and return to User Activation menu
- Press the Home Key to exit out of your programming
- The screen should display: Programming Complete-Device will restart automatically
Compatible Cellebrite Cable: