Samsung SPH-A513 (Fin)
(Test_List), Cricket, Cricket STX, Cricket Corporate, Revol, Mobi, Page Plus, Ntelos, Generic, Blue Wireless, Alltel, ClearTalk, Smart, MobileNation, IV Cellular, Carolina West, Next G Mobile, TalkForGood Wireless
- First make sure the Samsung A513 is in the on position. Make sure your connection between the handset and computer are secure and snap in correctly.
- Continue normally with the Houdini Detect button and complete the Houdini process.
- Additional Issues
- Always make sure the drivers for the handset have been installed correctly.
- If your handset is not being detected view the most common issues below
- Handset has not been added to the Houdini database.
- Net 2.0 framework is needed to run Houdini. Download from the support tab on our site.
Device and Programming Instructions:
Power on the handset
Select MIN and enter 10 digit number, then OK
Next enter the 10 digit MDN and press OK
Hit the END button the phone will reboot
Once the phone powers back on enter 47*869#1235, this takes you to manual mode
- Enter 037 and the handset will then reset the file system on the handset and phone will reset and be ready to use.
Compatible Cellebrite Cable: