Samsung SPH-M830 Galaxy Rush Boost- UNDERGOING DEVELOPMENT
(Test_List), Cricket, Cricket STX, Cricket Corporate, Revol, Mobi, Page Plus, Ntelos, Generic, Blue Wireless, Alltel, ClearTalk, Smart, MobileNation, IV Cellular, Carolina West, Next G Mobile, TalkForGood Wireless
- Houdini Provisioning Instructions
- First make sure the Samsung SPH-M830 is in the on position using MTC Cable. Make sure your connection between the handset and computer are secure and snap in correctly. Wait for the charging symbol to appear on the screen. Continue normally with the Houdini Detect button and complete the Houdini process.
- Additional Pre-Provisioning Instructions
- Open the dialer on the phone and dial ##3424#
- Enter SPC (Must be obtained through Original Carrier/Third-Party)
- Do not change UART Settings
- Select Qualcomm USB Settings
- Set to DM-MODEM-ADB and press OK.
- Additional Issues
- Always make sure the drivers for the handset have been installed correctly.
- If your handset is not being detected view the most common issues below
- Damaged data port on the handset itself. Check for water damage or damage to the data port on the handset.
- USB driver conflict (Most Common) Download and install the drivers we supply on our website. Houdini is fully compatible with Windows 2000,XP,Vista.
- Handset has not been added to the Houdini database.
- Net 2.0 framework is needed to run Houdini. Download from the support tab on our site.
Device and Programming Instructions:
- Dial ##000000# (or, ##555555#)
- Select Edit
- Enter MDN (10 digit phone number) and press OK
- Enter MIN/MSID (10 digit number) and press OK
- Select Done
- Phone will power cycle and programming is now complete
Compatible Cellebrite Cable: 100