ZTE N861 Warp Sequent Boost- UNDERGOING DEVELOPMENT
- Houdini Provisioning Instructions
- This phone uses the MTC cable. Remove the plastic cover on the bottom of the phone to attach the cable.
- If the phone is not dialing remove the battery and replace.
1. Install the ZTE handset usb drivers: Here
2. Turn on the phone and connect to pc via usb (make sure you enable usb debugging in settings>applications>development)
3. On the phone go to Dialer and enter *983*87274#
4. A new window will open on the screen with a list of choices.
5. Choose ALL FUNCTIONS
6. Wait a minute or two while the necessary drivers are installed on your computer.
7. Now look in device manager, under ports you should see ZTE Handset Diagnostic Interface (com#).
8. On the phone press home to return to your home screen.
- Alternate Pre-Provisioning
- Dial ##3424#
- Enter SPC
- Select Port
- Set to ON
Device and Programming Instructions:
- Select MDN
- Enter MDN (10 digit phone number) and press OK
- Select MSID
- Enter MIN (10 digit number) and press OK
- Select Done
- Phone will power cycle and programming is now complete.
Compatible Cellebrite Cable: 100